Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Russians On the Trading Block


I acquired these Russian fellows and and am interesting in trading them 
for some Hinton Hunt figures. If you would like to trade for them, please make me an offer.

 I do not know their manufacture.  Do you?


There are roughly 48 of the fellows in mitre caps (Pavlov Grenadiers?), 12 musketeers with yellow plumes, 22 soldiers with (rifles?) and green antennae plumes, and a couple of drummers and several flag bearers.


  Above is a close up of the figures on the left side of the first photo 
(and a propped up stand of the yellow plumed fellows).


Above is a close up of the figures on the right side of the first photo 
(and a propped up stand of the green plumed fellows).


And here is a closer shot of some figures so you can see the detail a bit better.

If you would like them, please make me an offer.   

4 comments:

  1. While not an expert on figures, I bought Hinton Hunt copies from Paul Clayton years ago and the Pavlov Grenadiers look like the figures I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the figures in greatcoat look like Battailenfleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant short coat and plumed shako!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Russians have been sent away to a good home in Ilkley.

    ReplyDelete