Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Portable Napoleonic Wargame


This rulebook arrived in the post today.  It has a number of levels of rules sets included; from commanding a Brigade, to commanding a Division and finally to commanding a Corps.  All with a reasonable sized army on a gridded (or 'hexed') table.  It looks to be an alternative to DBN and Command and Colors types of games.

If you have tried these rules out, please leave a comment.  I would love to know how they worked for you.

Remember our fallen heroes on Memorial Day.


2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed using them ( as well as the other Portable Wargame books) in my gaming and hope you have as much fun as I have had. I play the brigade game mostly with Swedes taking on Norwegians in Norway
    http://tradgardland.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-portable-wargame-napoleonic-game.html For example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying using these rules Captain.

    ReplyDelete